Save On Your Policy
Our priority is to provide you with the right policy at the right price—all backed by claims service you can trust. We know that researching ways to save on your policy is not how you want to spend your time, and that is why your local CSE Independent Agent will apply all of the discounts you are eligible for.
To learn more about Homeowners insurance and available discounts in your state, find a local CSE Independent Agent.
The information provided contains only a general description of discounts and is not a statement of contract. Discounts are subject to all policy provisions, applicable endorsements, may not be available in all states, and are subject to change.
Not sure how your coverages will protect your home?
Insurance is complex, and we are here to help you decipher the variety of coverage options available to you. Your Independent Agent will guide you through each coverage limit to make sure that your home is protected.
Some examples of covered perils include:
- Fire and smoke damage to your home and belongings
- Windstorm damage, including fence damage and broken shingles
- Hail damage
- Water damage caused by plumbing leaks
- Damage to your home from falling objects, including trees
What's not covered?
- Earthquake damage
- Flood damage
- Coverage for many types of damage and for many causes of loss or damage to your home and separate structures.
- Coverage for separate structures (such as a detached garage).
- Extended Replacement Cost coverage increases your dwelling limit to offer you peace of mind. Unlike most carriers, CSE offers this coverage at no extra cost.
- Coverage for your belongings, including clothing, computers, televisions, furniture, sporting equipment, etc.
- Property is covered anywhere in the world.
- Coverage is comprehensive, applying to many types of damage and many causes of loss or damage.
- Contents Replacement Cost pays for the cost of repair or replacement without deduction for depreciation.
- Covers you when you're legally responsible for someone else's bodily injury or property damage.
- Pays lawsuit and claims-related costs
- Pays medical costs for guests injured at your residence, regardless of your liability
Additional Living Expenses
- Covers additional living expenses, such as hotel expenses, restaurant bills, etc. if a covered loss makes your home unfit to live in.
- Includes loss of rental income if a covered loss makes that part of the home that is rented to others unfit to live in.
- Higher limits of coverage are available for special valuables, such as jewelry, art and rugs.
- Identity Recovery Coverage- In the event your identity is stolen, coverage to help you with expenses you incur, including wage loss, as a result of the theft.
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage - Should major appliances, such as a water heater, air conditioning unit or furnace break down, this program can cover you for up to $25,000.
To learn more about Homeowners insurance and available coverages in your state, find a local CSE Independent Agent.
The information provided contains only a general description of standard and optional coverages and is not a statement of contract. Coverages are subject to all policy provisions and exclusions, applicable endorsements, and may not be available in all states.
A safekeeping of your personal property inventory.
The responsibility for the documentation and validation of your home and its contents rests with you.
That's why CSE Insurance created My Vault! It's simple!
- Take an inventory of your home's contents. Move from room to room and include closet, drawer, and cabinet contents as well as furniture and fixtures.
- Take pictures and video of your property, and store them online or offsite.
- Update your inventory whenever you dispose of or purchase additional furnishings and valuables.